Travel safety precautions: 1. Take the bus precautions: line up according to the number, the car leaders are responsible for counting the number of people, departure on time after arriving, and report to the team leader in case of any accident; take care of and take good care of the children, do not put your head out of the window; follow the public health, throw the garbage into the garbage bag; prevent carsickness in advance; take the bus to prevent sleeping and catching cold on the way Prepare appropriate amount of clothes / food / drinks, and go to the bathroom in advance for convenience; return to the designated route, and do not stop on the way without special circumstances.
In order to make everyone have a relaxed, happy and safe travel holiday, please inform your relatives and friends of the itinerary so as not to worry about and be prepared for the reception.
Please pay attention to safety during the journey: 2. Do not bring valuables and luggage.
Take care of the ID card, credit card, precious jewelry, camera, camera, etc.; according to the travel schedule, take necessary daily necessities (such as tissue / clothes / folding umbrella), standby medicine (such as carsickness medicine, essential balm / wind repellent oil), glasses, travel telescope, etc.; take medicine box with the car for emergency use.
3. When participating in the activity, it is necessary to follow the command of the order, arrange and seat in order, reserve enough safety space, avoid squeezing, pulling, falling, falling and other accidents due to crowding or pushing, and pay attention to keep a safe distance.
Don’t be too nostalgic for scenic spots or shopping spots and lead to straggle or delay. Follow the direction and arrangement of the guide and team leader, arrive at the designated place on time to gather, get on the train on time and avoid delay in the journey.
Do not act alone. If there is any temporary activity arrangement or route change, the leader’s consent must be obtained in advance.
4. When staying in the commercial building, pay attention to the location of emergency exits, fire extinguishers, fire hydrants, fire glass breaking buttons / alarm buttons, safety areas / directions (it is beneficial to escape in case of power failure / fire); in case of fire, do not take the ordinary elevator.
Pay attention to the surrounding environment, take good care of your belongings, and do not contact strangers alone; do not make noise when watching or entertaining, so as not to affect others; do not engage in any illegal activities during the tour.
5. Pay attention to the hygiene of food and drinking water when traveling. Do not buy or eat the food with no manufacturer / date / QS food quality and safety certification mark or expired packaging, so as to prevent adverse reactions after eating.
In case of any discomfort, report to the leader / guide in time for medical treatment.
6. When traveling to scenic spots, it is necessary to abide by the tourism regulations of the place of visit, forbid smoking, spitting, littering and taking photos in the non visit area at will; when communicating with tourists and local residents, pay attention to civilization and politeness, respect local customs; when climbing high, not only prevent falling injury, but also prevent feet from being hurt by sharp objects or mountain snakes Insect bite; when passing through high place or steel cable plank road, handrail or steel cable must be well supported; do not chase crowded and step into the air carefully; when passing through steps, narrow and slippery sections, be careful to prevent falling; if passing through the section under construction, keep a safe distance, walk through the safe passage, do not enter the construction site at will, to prevent accidents such as falling, stabbing, electric shock, collapse, etc.
7. In the process of tourism, we should abide by the good moral and civilized norms of citizens (such as respecting the old and loving the young, waiting in line for the bus / shopping / dining, not throwing scraps of paper and peel shells, taking good care of public property, not spitting / chewing gum everywhere, not shouting or brawling in public places, not swearing / swearing, etc.), avoid quarreling or conflict with others; always pay attention to the maintenance of Yantai Yaqi (Haiyang access to the world) and Good personal image.
Other safety precautions must be paid attention to when going out (in case of severe weather, it is necessary to pay attention to the prevention of rainstorm, flash flood, lightning damage, landslide, debris flow, etc.).
Tips for self-help travel: 1. Communicate with your family and share your itinerary with friends on the Internet before going out. Don’t forget to share it with your family. At least don’t let your mother see the news of Thailand’s coup in the Philippines and worry about you! In case something happens, the family knows which city you are probably in.
In addition, it’s better to keep a copy of the insurance policy for your family so that they can find help from the insurance company in case of emergency.
Second, the probability of an emergency survival common sense plane accident is very low, which is about the same as your chance of winning the lottery.
Many people don’t think they have the “good luck” of winning the lottery, so it should be difficult to spread the plane crash on themselves.
That’s why many people don’t know what to do if an air crash happens.
No one can escape the crash, but those who know the survival skills are more likely to survive than those who don’t know anything! Therefore, it is very important to learn some common sense of emergency survival! Even if you listen carefully to the flight attendant’s emergency escape demonstration on the plane 3. Why does insurance put first? Because Chinese travelers tend to ignore this powerful security weapon.
A lot of people answer with disdain to buy insurance: “I have a lot of experience, there is no need to buy insurance.
”Of course, experience can reduce the probability of danger, but what if you are unlucky? Foreign travelers attach great importance to insurance, and feel that insurance is as necessary for travel as air tickets.
4. The emergency telephone number shall be accompanied by an emergency telephone number. If possible, it shall be set as speed dial or speed dial. In case of an accident, the appropriate person and organization can be quickly found.
For example, you must know the local 110 phone number. For example, the emergency alarm number in the United States is 911, and that in Hong Kong, China is 999.
If you really don’t know, you can dial 112, which is the global emergency number.
In fact, even if your cell phone has no signal, the emergency number can be dialed, so it’s necessary to take a phone to travel.
In addition to the emergency telephone number, the telephone number and address of the Chinese Consulate in the local area should be recorded. In case of losing your passport, you can at least ask the consulate what to do.
Here we need to remind you that you’d better take a copy of the basic page of your passport with you. You can help when you lose your passport! Also record the phone number of SOS, the phone number of insurance company and English alarm line. If you are in Thailand, you must know the similar phone number.
And so on, print out the useful telephone communication collection.
5. Emergency list when you are in an emergency and are taken to an ambulance, an emergency list with your passport may save your life! What is this list? It can contain many different things, mainly used to let others know you in an emergency! Let me talk about my list. It’s two sides, one side is Chinese and the other side is English