North Hot Spring Scenic Area Admission Ticket

Bei Hot Spring Scenic Area is located in Beibei District, bordering Jialing River in the north and Yunshan Mountain in the south. Its predecessor was the Hot Spring Temple, which was first built in the first year (423) of Liu Song Jingping in the Southern Dynasty, and was rebuilt in the seventh year (1432) of Xuande in Ming Dynasty. In 1927, Lu Zuofu founded Jialingjiang Hot Spring Park here, and added hot spring swimming pools, bathrooms, restaurants and other tourist facilities, and later renamed Chongqing Bei Hot Spring Park.

The park is built according to the natural terrain. The pavilions and pavilions are staggered, with green bamboos, lush forests, mountains and water, and picturesque scenery. The scenery in the park is centered on the four halls. Guan Shengdian, also known as the Three Holy Temples, is the gate of the hot spring temple. There is a square pond formed by a thin stream of springs after the entrance of the hall. The stone bridge railings on Chishang are engraved with patterns such as unicorn, banana and flowers and birds, all of which are made in the Ming Dynasty. There is an existing Ming Dynasty Buddha statue in the Great Buddha Hall; a pair of stone lions hugging the young lion in front of the hall are very different. The Guanyin Hall is supported by stone pillars and covered with iron tiles.

To the east of the 24 halls are the ancient incense garden, stone carving garden, fish pond, lotus pond, and Ruhua Cave, Wutan Yinyue and other attractions in the north. The ancient fragrant garden is the former site of a hot spring temple. The ancient trees in the garden are towering, the sun is thick, and the tombs of the monks of the Song, Ming and Qing dynasties are stored. Stone carving gardens are mostly inscribed in the Song, Ming and Qing dynasties. Among them, the Panlong Pagoda in the Ming dynasty is a carved stone.

There are 10 hot springs in Gion. The daily flow of spring water is 5675 tons. The water temperature is 35 ° C-37 ° C. It is a weakly alkaline sulfuric acid mineral spring. It has certain effects on diseases such as skin, joints, and stomach.

The ancient hot spring temple was the lower courtyard of Jinyun Temple. The temple was splendid, the stone carvings were numerous, and the incense in the temple flourished. Later, Emperor Wu of the Northern Zhou Dynasty and Emperor Tang Wuzong destroyed the Buddha twice. The damage was severe. During the period of Emperor Zhenzong of the Tang Dynasty, Master Jing Jingman rebuilt the temple, and carved cliff Buddha statues between the rocks in Houshan. In the four years of Jingde in the Northern Song Dynasty (1007), the Hot Spring Temple was conferred by the imperial court as Chongsheng Zen Temple. The Ming and Qing Dynasties can be regarded as the golden age of Hot Spring Temple. The temple had to be rebuilt. At the same time, a pavilion was built in front of the temple, and the pond was built in front of the temple. The temple was wide and wide, and the pavilion was on the upper wing. The fish pond and Banyue pond are located in Beibei District, adjacent to the Jialing River in the no rth and Yunshan Mountain in the south. Its predecessor was the Hot Spring Temple, which was first built in the first year (423) of Liu Song Jingping in the Southern Dynasty, and was rebuilt in the seventh year (1432) of Xuande in the Ming Dynasty. In 1927, Lu Zuofu founded Jialingjiang Hot Spring Park here, and added hot spring swimming pools, bathrooms, restaurants and other tourist facilities, and later renamed Chongqing Bei Hot Spring Park.

The park is built according to the natural terrain. The pavilions and pavilions are staggered, with green bamboos, lush forests, mountains and water, and picturesque scenery. The scenery in the park is centered on the four halls. Guan Shengdian, also known as the Three Holy Temples, is the gate of the hot spring temple. There is a square pond formed by a thin stream of springs after the entrance of the hall. The stone bridge railings on Chishang are engraved with patterns such as unicorn, banana and flowers and birds, all of which are made in the Ming Dynasty. There is an existing Ming Dynasty Buddha statue in the Great Buddha Hall; a pair of stone lions hugging the young lion in front of the hall are very different. The Guanyin Hall is supported by stone pillars and covered with iron tiles.

To the east of the 24 halls are the ancient incense garden, stone carving garden, fish pond, lotus pond, and Ruhua Cave, Wutan Yinyue and other attractions in the north. The ancient fragrant garden is the former site of a hot spring temple. The ancient trees in the garden are towering, the sun is thick, and the tombs of the monks of the Song, Ming and Qing dynasties are stored. Stone carving gardens are mostly inscribed in the Song, Ming and Qing dynasties. Among them, the Panlong Pagoda in the Ming dynasty is a carved stone.

There are 10 hot springs in Gion. The daily flow of spring water is 5675 tons. The water temperature is 35 ° C-37 ° C. It is a weakly alkaline sulfuric acid mineral spring. It has certain effects on diseases such as skin, joints, and stomach.

The ancient hot spring temple was the lower courtyard of Jinyun Temple. The temple was splendid, the stone carvings were numerous, and the incense in the temple flourished. Later, Emperor Wu of the Northern Zhou Dynasty and Emperor Tang Wuzong destroyed the Buddha twice. The damage was severe. During the period of Emperor Zhenzong of the Tang Dynasty, Master Jing Jingman rebuilt the temple, and carved cliff Buddha statues between the rocks in Houshan. In the four years of Jingde in the Northern Song Dynasty (1007), the Hot Spring Temple was conferred by the imperial court as Chongsheng Zen Temple. The Ming and Qing Dynasties can be regarded as the golden age of Hot Spring Temple. The temple had to be rebuilt. At the same time, a pavilion was built in front of the temple, and the pond was built in front of the temple. The temple was wide and wide, and the pavilion was on the upper wing. Play fish pond, half moon pond, etc., for visitors to watch.

Chongqing International Recreation Hot Spring Resort is located on the edge of the Wentang Gorge with unique and beautiful scenery, beside the main road of Beiquan Scenic Area (a kilometer from Beiquan).

The resort has completed 46 villas, 160 standard rooms and a luxury suite, dining and entertainment building (3000 square meters). The villa covers an area of ​​220 acres. The resort is a villa group imitating European and American classic style buildings with a quiet environment. Convenient transportation and elegant appearance.

The hotel has a business center, beauty salon, fitness center, food delivery service, ticket booking service, parking lot, medical room, shopping mall, newspaper, laundry.

Took Take 25 at Chaotianmen, 252 at Jiefangbei, 253 at Niujiaoyu, 254 at Shapingba, and 255 at Yangjiaping to Beibei, Beibei-North Hot Spring, Jinyun Mountain is a special line.

What are the specialties of Oubei Onsen? It seems like eating tilapia.. . The Bei Hot Spring has been repaired well. There are artificial ponds in the scenic area, which are very beautiful. They are all hot spring water and there are many fish. It seems like tilapia, tropical fish live in warm spring water, and the meat is particularly good. So good. You can go and try something different from ordinary tilapia

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *