Acheng Mosque is located in the halal community in the southwest of Acheng, covering an area of 9,000 square meters. It is one of the hundred famous mosques in the country and a provincial cultural relics protection unit.
The temple was built in the 42nd year of Qianlong in the Qing Dynasty (1777) and was built in the 26th year of Guangxu (1900). The temple is 20 meters high and consists of three parts: the Yao Hall, the middle hall, and the rolling shed. The entire building has blue bricks to the top, rubbed bricks against seams, tiled walls, carved beams and painted buildings, bucket arch eaves, tin crescent crescents, exquisite shapes and antiques, and is a typical large roof-type building in China. It is located in a lush, quiet and elegant environment of trees and is an important place for Muslim activities.