Tuesday, 10 April 2018

Anglophone separatists 'doing well' after three months held incommunicado- Minister Issa Tchiroma tells RFI - Audio

The Minister of Communication Issa Tchiroma Bakary has confirmed that Sisiku AyukTabe and the rest abducted in Nigeria last Jan. 5, 2018 and extradited to Cameroon are doing fine.

Speaking to RFI in a telephone interview, Minister Tchiroma said they are being treated in accordance with the law of the country.

All of them are doing very well, all of them are in very good health, all of them are enjoying whatever is enshrined in our constitution,”  Tchiroma said.


Tchiroma said he had no idea what charges they would face, but suggested they could face a military tribunal.

The government previously described the 47 separatists as “terrorists” when they were forcibly deported by the Nigerian government at the end of January.

They’re engineering, they’re masterminding all what is taking place in the country – assassinations, burning public institutions – you cannot imagine the kind of ordeal our population are submitted to in the northwest and southwest, and they are at the helm,” said Bakary

Listen to the interview detail below:

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *